Modern Style Outdoor Furniture works with All Weather Cushions
These cushions can be left outdoors throughout the entire season. These cushions are produced from high-quality synthetic products; when it rains the water goes through the cushion cover and into the inner cushion. By pressing down on the cushion or placing the cushions on their sides, the cushions will be dry in a relatively short period of time.
All Weather Cushions
To clean the inner cushions, you remove the cushion cover and clean the inner cushion using a mild detergent. You can clean the cushion cover with Golden Care Textilene and Wicker Cleaner (available from Modern Style), this is a cleaner for open-woven fabrics and wicker.
- The cleaner is ready to use and can be sprayed directly onto the furniture.
- Allow the cleaner to take effect for 30 seconds.
- Remove the dirt with a sponge or soft scourer.
- Rinse the surface with water.
One of the best ways of ensuring that your Sunbrella Textilene continues to look good and to postpone extensive maintenance or a major clean is to maintain the fabric correctly. You do this by immediately wiping off any dirt and stains before they are absorbed by the fabric.
General and minor maintenance
- Create a detergent solution using 60 ml of mild soap and 4 litres of tepid water (below 40 degrees Celsius).
- Clean using a soft brush and allow the solution to soak into the fabric for a short while.
- Rinse thoroughly and then allow the fabric to dry in the open air.
Sunbrella fabrics are specially treated to prevent fungus growth. Nevertheless, fungi can still grow on dirt or other foreign substances that remain on the fabric.
- Create a solution using 240 ml of liquid bleach and 60 ml of mild soap for 4 litres of clean water. Spray the solution onto the fabric and allow this to soak into the fabric for a short while.